Monday, October 20, 2008

Where have we heard this before?

“I would say it again, I would say it again, because again, according to the information that we have, the association that he’s had with Bill Ayers wasn’t just one or two time sitting on a board together,” Ms. Palin said. “No, there’s been quite a few associations and events and meetings and discussion and emails and calls and to not disavow that too, I think is troubling.”
"... I have a list..."


Update

More from the article:
In the interview she also discussed her personal religious beliefs and said that “faith and God in general has been mocked through this campaign.” She also spoke about the things she prays for and suggested how that faith has helped her through the grueling campaign.

“I don’t know how anybody would want to do this if they didn’t have real strong faith in God that he’s got it all under control,” she said.
What's she going to say on November 5th, I wonder?  Oh, yeah, I know:  "Witchcraft."  ;-)

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger www.democratz.org said...

I saw the article on Think progress about McKKKain supporters heckling people voting early.

I have a new name for their party:

The RepublKLAN party: The knights of the white right fright.


Please answer this political opinion poll at http://poll.democratz.org

People can watch the latest edition of countdown with Keith Olbermann at http://liberal.democratz.org

The newest edition appears sometime after 11pm Eastern time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home