Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday fishblogging bonus!



Another cutie!

For reference, longspine lionfish, Sipadan island, Malaysia, July 2, 2008, Nikon D70s with twin Ikelite DS-125 strobes, 28-80mm F/3.3-5.6 G Nikkor lens, Focal Length: 75mm, 1/25th @ F/16 [click picture for larger image]



Not so cute.

For reference, mantis shrimp, Kapalai island, Malaysia, July 3, 2008, Nikon D70s with twin Ikelite DS-125 strobes, 28-80mm F/3.3-5.6 G Nikkor lens, Focal Length: 80mm, 1/25th @ F/16 [click picture for larger image]



And a face only a mother could love.

For reference, spadefish, Kapalai island, Malaysia, July 3, 2008, Nikon D70s with twin Ikelite DS-125 strobes, 28-80mm F/3.3-5.6 G Nikkor lens, Focal Length: 80mm, 1/25th @ F/16 [click picture for larger image]

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. I can't get over the color! My problem has been I can't figure out which of these pix I'd most like to steal for my desktop. So, I don't steal any of them. I just keep coming back to be wowed by the next one. Thanks for sharing them.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Arne Langsetmo said...

Hi Bystander:

If you want a background for your desktop, let me know which one, and I can crop it to the size you need (tell me your monitor/display resolution), and I'll send it to you. The ones I post are cut down in resolution and JPEG quality a bit for faster loading. But I'll give you as high quality a picture as you want; just let me know whch one(s). Send me an e-mail @ zuch(dot)ix(dot)netcom(dot)com if you don't want to leave your e-mail addy in a public place.

Cheers,

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Arne, what a terrific offer. Thank you. But, the honest to goodness, God, Dog, and the FSM fact is, I genuinely can't decide which one. They're all terrific. And, they belong in a NG layout. If I get a hankering for one ... I'll wander backwards and look. My addy is
bystander[DOT]again[AT]gmail[DOT]com and I'll tap your email with a request if I can narrow it down. Thank you. It is a generous offer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home