Thursday, February 28, 2008

We've gotcher eedjits!.... Part Deux

Republicans without brains (yeah, I know, that's kind of redundant and repetitive). Some moron Republican got his Obama-sliming "talking points" but didn't have the requisite two neurones to figger out how to use them:
On MSNBC’s Live With Dan Abrams last night, Rep. Jack Kingston (R-GA) said it was okay to “question” Sen. Barack Obama’s (D-IL) patriotism because he doesn’t regularly wear an American flag lapel pin. Kingston claimed that “everybody” in politics “wears them.” Asked by Abrams if he was wearing one, Kingston had to admit he wasn’t, saying, “I will wear one and I have worn one.” Kingston then feigned ignorance about the irony between his criticism of Obama and his own lack of a lapel pin.
Only complaint that I have with ThinkProgress's account here is that I think there's good reason to believe that Kingston didn't have to "feign[] ignorance".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home